- Free Courses: Any course offered on our website that is labelled as “free” will not incur any cost to users, students, or the instructor (tutor). Users would still be required to create an account and provide personal information in order to access the course materials. The fee for a course would be determined by the instructor (tutor) unless deemed inappropriate, whereas medoceo would suggest a fee to the instructor.
2. Content/category of courses: Instructors are to ensure their content is: 1. An approved category by MEDOCEO. 2. Of a quality that would be of value to students. Medoceo reserves the right to disapprove of a course that it deems not to be of the highest standard of value for students. All courses should be health-related and would be approved by medoceo after careful assessment by its panel of advisors. NCLEX preparation courses are allowed to be hosted on medoceo. Consideration may also be given to IELTS preparation courses for health professionals.
3. Priced courses: Courses that are priced by instructors would come with an 80%/20% share of the amount charged by the instructor for each student. The instructor takes 80%, with medoceo taking 20% of the price charged for each student. The percentage may be subject to change when deemed necessary.
4. Payments: Payments for earnings on courses sold by instructors would pass through a common and transparent system on medoceo. Pay-outs would be made to instructors whenever a threshold for an amount earned is reached. Medoceo promises to make this as transparent as possible. With Medoceo’s online reputation and enhanced partnership with its clients, who are highly respected, we strive to make all actions devoid of all possible scepticism.
5. Responsibility of Tutors: Users are solely responsible for the content of their posts, ensuring that it complies with all applicable laws and regulations for internet posts based on their jurisdiction. Medoceo would not be held liable for violating such laws or regulations by instructors.
6. Disclaimers: The website makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, or suitability of the courses or any related information contained on the platform for any purpose. The website will not be liable for any errors or omissions in the courses or any related information, or for any damages arising from the use of the courses or any related information.
7. Changes to Terms and Conditions: The website reserves the right to make changes to these terms and conditions at any time and without prior notice.
8. Your continued use of the website following any changes indicates your acceptance of the new terms and conditions.